• Welcome to our Website!
  • +001 (604) 417 2009

Federal Skilled Trades Class

The Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who want to become permanent residents based on being qualified in a skilled trade.

Eligibility :
The candidate must have at least two years of full-time work experience (or equivalent in part-time) in the skilled trade within past 5 years.

The candidate must clear the language ability test in accordance with the Canadian Language Benchmark which is 5 for listening and speaking, and CLB 4 for writing and reading.

Must possess a full-time offer of employment in the skilled trade for a period of at least one year from the two Canadian employers or must possess a certificate of qualification in the particular skilled trade from a Canadian provincial authority.

Skilled work experience eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades Class falls under the following categories of the National Occupational Classification (NOC):
•    Significant Group 72: mechanical, electrical and development exchanges,
•    Significant Group 73: upkeep and gear activity exchanges,
•    Significant Group 82: administrators and specialized employment in common assets, farming, and related generation,
•    Significant Group 92: handling, assembling and utility bosses and focal control administrators,
•    Minor Group 632: culinary experts and cooks, and
•    Minor Group 633: butchers and dough punchers.

Are You Looking For Visa Applications Just Call Us!

Need a consultation? Call us today +001 (604) 417 2009 or email us: [email protected]