• Welcome to our Website!
  • +001 (604) 417 2009


Study permits are for those foreign nationals who wish to pursue a degree, diploma in Canada. Canada is favourite destination for all international students, as if offers the opportunity to settle permanently here. Each international student is allowed to work for 20hrs/week. Moreover, after successful completion of study, student can apply for either work permit or Post graduate work permit depending upon the designated learning institute from which the student has completed the course and the course.

Another advantage study permit offers is that the family members (Spouse, dependent children) can accompany the student and stay with him on Open work permit/Tourist visa.

Minor children who are planning on attending pre-school, primary school or secondary school are not required to obtain a Study Permit, (except for children who are accompanying their parents who hold Temporary Resident Visas). All Foreign Nationals who have attained the age of majority at the time of application must obtain a Study Permit to attend any educational institution.


Are You Looking For Visa Applications Just Call Us!

Need a consultation? Call us today +001 (604) 417 2009 or email us: [email protected]